Current courses (2023)
This year, I am teaching Applied Econometrics I and Applied Econometrics II at the Wharton School. This is a year-long sequence that covers most of the chapters from Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data by Wooldridge.
- Applied Econometrics II (STAT 5210), Spring 2023
- Applied Econometrics I (STAT 5200), Fall 2023
Link to course web site
Above courses are using Canvas. You can gain access by going to https://canvas.upenn.edu/.
Past courses (2010-2019)
I was an instructor for the following courses at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign:
- Applied Macroeconometrics (Ph.D.), Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2018.
- Time Series Analysis in Economics (Master), Spring 2018, Fall 2018.
- Economic Forecasting (Undergraduate), Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2018, Spring 2019.
And, I was a teaching assistant (or, recitation instructor) for the following courses at the University of Pennsylvania:
- Econometrics I: Fundamentals (Ph.D.), Teaching Assistant, Fall 2012 and Fall 2013.
- Econometrics II: Methods (Ph.D.), Teaching Assistant, Spring 2011 and Spring 2012.
- Predictive Modeling in Economics (Undergraduate), Teaching Assistant, Spring 2013 and Spring 2014.
- Statistics for Economists (Undergraduate), Recitation Instructor, Fall 2010 and Fall 2011.